Teen Employment Conference
The Teen Employment Conference is a one-day connection event that offers career awareness, skills, and resources through a network of professional volunteers. The conference is held biannually in the spring and fall for all high school-aged teens (14–19) throughout King County. Registration is free and typically opens two months before the event on our website. Click here to view photos from our Spring 2016 Teen Employment Conference sponsored by Starbucks Coffee Company.
- Saturday from 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
- 1 Motivational Keynote Speaker
- 8–16 Career and college focused workshops
- 25–40 Resource fair participants
- Lunch & Breakfast Provided
- Participation and Raffle Prizes!
We are looking for sponsors, in-kind donations, a keynote speaker, workshop presenters, resource fair participants, event volunteers, and more! Contact Chelsea Stevenson at email@example.com or call (206) 436-1843 for more information.